Monokot Server is a cross-platform OPC UA server designed for distributed industrial automation systems (Industry 4.0) and Internet of Things. The server is compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as x86/x64 and ARM/ARM64 hardware platforms.
Supported drivers for interaction with external devices and services:
- Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU
- S7 protocol for Siemens devices via Ethernet
- SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c
- InfluxDB Connector (representation of time series fields as OPC UA items)
- IEC 60870-5-104 (TCP/IP client)
The server offers the possibility to store industrial data as time series for the following databases:
- MongoDB (and compatible document-oriented databases: Microsoft Azure CosmosDB, Mongo Atlas, Amazon DynamoDB)
- OPC UA
The server supports remote administration, which makes it possible to deploy it on operating systems without a graphical shell.